🍟 5/11/2023 – Boutique Franchise Brand With Impressive Numbers
FRANCHISES OF THE WEEK
1) TruBlue Total House Care
- Founded in 2011, franchising since 2011
- Based in Cincinnati, OH; 85 locations open at the start of 2022
- A franchise offering comprehensive home maintenance services to homeowners,
Fees + Investment
- Royalty: 6%
- Brand Fund: 2%
- Franchise Fee: $44,900
- Initial Investment: $65,050 – $91,400
- Presented below are Gross Revenue figures for cumulative franchised TruBlue business outlets for the one-year period from January 1, 2022 through December 31, 2022. There were 84 TruBlue franchises in operation as of December 31, 2022. Of those, 22 franchises are excluded from the below table because they opened in 2022 and so were not open for at least one year. Thirty-nine franchises were open for at least one year and reported Gross Revenue each month from January 1, 2022 through December 31, 2022.
The Wolf’s Take 🍟
Like other home services franchises, TruBlue is a low cost investment franchise that shows close to 3.5x in revenue relative to the investment.
They also offer a variety of services ranging from lawn care, cleaning, handyman repairs, and home modifications for aging-in-place.
If you’re looking for a low cost franchise, check them out!
- TruBlue Total House Care Franchise Website
- Why This Serial Entrepreneur Decided on TruBlue Total House Care Franchise Ownership as His Next Endeavor
2) Apricot Lane Boutique
- Founded in 1991, franchising since 2004
- Based in Vacaville, CA; 77 locations open at the start of 2022
- Fashion franchise that offers trendy and unique clothing, accessories, and gifts. The franchise is focused on providing a personalized shopping experience for customers and empowering franchise owners to curate their own inventory
Fees + Investment
- Royalty: 5.5%
- Brand Fund: 1%
- Franchise Fee: $39,500
- Initial Investment: $135,500 – $336,800
- This table of gross revenues of Apricot Lane Stores below consists of the relevant set of reported gross revenues of the 67 franchised Stores that were open and operating during the entire 12-month period shown.
The Wolf’s Take 🍟
Apricot Lane shows impressive revenue for a retail outlet, and as we’ve seen with other retail businesses like Uptown Cheapskate, they can be pulling in solid profits from these levels of revenue.
Fashion and boutique shopping are certainly not my core competency, so I don’t have much to expand on here – but I felt this brand was worth highlighting!
Links to their website below!
- Apricot Lane Boutique Franchise Website
- Foundress Fridays: Ambera Graham, Owner of Apricot Lane Boutique
FROM THE POD
Shelly Sun – BrightStar Care
Shelly Sun bootstrapped her senior care business, Brightstar Care, to a 380+ territory franchise over the last 2 decades.
We talk about the journey on the pod.
Check out our conversation here!
Disclaimer: This Content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained on this site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer to buy or sell any franchises, securities, or other financial instruments in this or in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the franchise and/or securities laws of such jurisdiction.
All Content in this email is information of a general nature and does not address the detailed circumstances of any particular individual or entity. Nothing in the email constitutes professional and/or financial advice, nor does any information in the email constitute a comprehensive or complete statement of the matters discussed or the law relating thereto. You alone assume the sole responsibility of evaluating the merits and risks associated with the use of any information or other Content in this email before making any decisions based on such information or other Content.