🍟 10/26/2023 – Non Brick & Mortar Franchises With 8x Revenue
FRANCHISES OF THE WEEK
1) Security 101
- HQ: West Palm Beach, FL
- Founded in 2003, franchising since 2007
- Security 101 is a leading provider of comprehensive security solutions, specializing in safeguarding businesses and organizations with technology and expertise
- Royalty: $59,500
- Brand Fund: 0.4%
- Franchise Fee: 4% – 6%
- The below table discloses information on 47 Security 101 franchisee outlets which were in operation for the entire 12-month period of January 1, 2021 through December 31, 2021
The Wolf’s Take 🍟
Every facility needs security, and Security 101 is providing that across the nation.
Their services include a mix of cyber security, surveillance (think: cameras, alarms, etc.), and physical security.
This is a niche industry that frankly I don’t know much about, but the numbers are impressive.
Take a look at their website via the link below if you think this could be a good fit!
- HQ: Independence, OH
- Founded in 2003, franchising since 2003
- System4 is a facility service management company that offers customizable solutions to businesses, ensuring their facilities are efficiently maintained
- Royalty: 1% – 6.2%
- Brand Fund: 0%
- Franchise Fee: $125,000 – $300,000
- The below table discloses information on 39 System 4 Franchisees for 2021 located in the United States that were in operation for more than a year by the month of December 2021.
The Wolf’s Take 🍟
Just like every facility needs security, they also need cleaning!
System4 provides cleaning and maintenance services, quality assurance, and even work order management software.
Their goal is to be the one-stop shop and modern facility management solution that combines great people, service, and technology.
This brand also shows fantastic numbers, so take a look if you’re looking for a non-brick & mortar brand!
FROM THE POD
Rich Moyer – Hoppin’
This was a fun conversation with the founder and CEO of Hoppin’, a self-serve bar concept that has recently begun franchising.
Rich takes us through his entrepreneurial journey and how it led to franchising Hoppin’.
Check out our conversation here!
Disclaimer: This Content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained on this site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer to buy or sell any franchises, securities, or other financial instruments in this or in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the franchise and/or securities laws of such jurisdiction.
All Content in this email is information of a general nature and does not address the detailed circumstances of any particular individual or entity. Nothing in the email constitutes professional and/or financial advice, nor does any information in the email constitute a comprehensive or complete statement of the matters discussed or the law relating thereto. You alone assume the sole responsibility of evaluating the merits and risks associated with the use of any information or other Content in this email before making any decisions based on such information or other Content.