🍟 4/13/2023 – Pharmacy Franchise Averaging $7M in Revenue
FRANCHISES OF THE WEEK
1) Vital Care Infusion Services
- Founded in 1986, franchising since 1986
- Based in Meridian, MS; 58 locations open at the start of 2022
- Vital Care Infusion Services is a franchised specialty pharmacy that provides home infusion therapy services to patients with acute and chronic illnesses.
Fees + Investment
- Royalty: 3-19%
- Brand Fund: Currently not collected, but may collect a fee of up to 1% of revenue
- Franchise Fee: $40,000
- Initial Investment: $497,000 – $706,200
- The following financial performance representations disclose the average historical data relating to the operation of franchised businesses that were open and operating during the entire year in 2021.
The Wolf’s Take 🍟
This was a super interesting business to dive into. At first glance I couldn’t believe the royalty being charged…but given the high average unit volume, it’s not unreasonable.
The business doesn’t require you to be a pharmacist, although their services include administering medication, educating patients and caregivers, and monitoring treatment progress. You can get nutrition support and infusion therapies i.e. hydration and others at any Vital Care location.
This is certainly a much different kind of franchise than I typically cover, but if you’re an entrepreneur looking for something outside of the main categories of fitness, QSR, home services, etc. than this could be an interesting brand to dive into!
- Vital Care Infusion Services franchise website
- Vital Care Infusion Services Awards Nine Franchises Amid Accelerated Industry Growth
2) Image One Facility Solutions
- Founded in 2010, franchising since 2011
- Based in Rolling Meadows, IL; 20 locations open at the start of 2022
- Image One Facility Solutions is a franchise that provides commercial cleaning services to businesses and organizations of all size
Fees + Investment
- Royalty: 10%
- Brand Fund: 2%
- Franchise Fee: $29,750
- Initial Investment: $44K – $61K
- The table below includes all 18 Image One Franchisees who were in operation as of December 31, 2021
The Wolf’s Take 🍟
Image One is a low investment franchise offering a healthy return on revenue. Their services include office cleaning, carpet and floor care, restroom sanitation, and more.
Just like home services businesses, this is a cash flow play and could be a great way to jump into entrepreneurship if you don’t have the resources for a more capital intensive franchise. The benefit with Image One is they are primarily working with commercial clients, who in theory should be less price sensitive than homeowners.
Check them out below if you’re looking for a low investment brand!
FROM THE POD
Cynthia May – Beem Light Sauna
Cynthia May was one of my favorite guests I’ve had on to date – she was super genuine and had a super inspiring story.
From being pregnant at age 16, to now building her second business (a franchise with some impressive numbers and that has 80+ locations in development).
If you’re interested in hearing Cynthia’s journey into franchising, check it out here!
Disclaimer: This Content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained on this site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer to buy or sell any franchises, securities, or other financial instruments in this or in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the franchise and/or securities laws of such jurisdiction.
All Content in this email is information of a general nature and does not address the detailed circumstances of any particular individual or entity. Nothing in the email constitutes professional and/or financial advice, nor does any information in the email constitute a comprehensive or complete statement of the matters discussed or the law relating thereto. You alone assume the sole responsibility of evaluating the merits and risks associated with the use of any information or other Content in this email before making any decisions based on such information or other Content.