🍟 4/17/2023 – Top 15 Craziest Franchise Locations Worldwide
The Craziest Franchise Locations Worldwide
1. The Burger King Spa – Helsinki, Finland 🇫🇮
2. The McUFO – Roswell, New Mexico 🇺🇸
3. Cathedral of KFC – Baku, Azerbaijan 🇦🇿
4. Wendy’s Log Cabin – Nisswa, Minnesota 🇺🇸
5. Pizza Hut By The Pyramids – Cairo, Egypt 🇪🇬
6. Colonial McDonald’s – Freeport, Maine 🇺🇸
7. Church of Subway – Buffalo, New York 🇺🇸
8. Taco Bell By The Sea – Pacifica, California 🇺🇸
9. Sonic Beach – Miami, Florida 🇺🇸
10. The Big Chicken KFC – Marietta, Georgia 🇺🇸
11. The McSki – Lindvallen, Sweden 🇸🇪
12. Ancient Townhouse Starbucks – Kyoto, Japan 🇯🇵
13. McDonald’s Zoo – Dallas, Texas 🇺🇸
14. Casa De Taco Bell – Colorado State University 🇺🇸
15. Burger King Park – Niagara Falls, Canada 🇨🇦
Bonus: Galactic Domino’s – The Moon 🌒
In 2011, Domino’s Japan said they’re working on putting a location on the moon. Wouldn’t hold your breath for that one 😂
Shaq’s Big Chicken Opens in Houston
Founded by Hall of Famer Shaquille O’Neal, Big Chicken has been making BIG moves since it first opened its doors in 2018 in Las Vegas. Now, the brand’s newest location is set to open in Houston on April 8 at 9660 Westheimer Road. This is the first traditional restaurant for Big Chicken in the state of Texas, joining the brand’s pre-existing location in Austin’s Moody Center.
Teriyaki Madness Partners with FranShares in $12M Deal
Teriyaki Madness is planning growth through its recent partnership with FranShares, the alternative investment platform. The $12 million partnership is the first of its kind for FranShares, who intends to replicate this kind of deal via other franchise brands. Excited to see FranShares continue these partnerships!
Disclaimer: This Content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained on this site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer to buy or sell any franchises, securities, or other financial instruments in this or in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the franchise and/or securities laws of such jurisdiction.
All Content in this email is information of a general nature and does not address the detailed circumstances of any particular individual or entity. Nothing in the email constitutes professional and/or financial advice, nor does any information in the email constitute a comprehensive or complete statement of the matters discussed or the law relating thereto. You alone assume the sole responsibility of evaluating the merits and risks associated with the use of any information or other Content in this email before making any decisions based on such information or other Content.